Art by Lyn Alumno
Sure, cuddle up in the coziest knits for the rainy season, but that crochet bikini looks absolutely gorg, too!
- MAISON GANTSILYO (@maison_gantsilyo.ph)
Dagupan-based brand Maison Gantsilyo has to be one of the cutest local Instagram gems up to date. We couldn’t help but comment the sparkly heart emoji all over their posts. She has everything, ranging from bralettes, bucket hats, bags, sweaters and yes, even face masks.
2. RECLAMARE.PH (@reclamare.ph)
Here’s a little something for the warm-weathered gals. Crochet tubes, vests, and even bandanas, which are all handmade with love by Reclamare.PH.
3. ILYANG ILYANG (@ilyang.ilyang)
View this post on Instagram
• The Sun Hat in royal blue• I spent weeks trying to materialize this design I had in my head. I tried out different yarns because i wanted something that was thick yet light enough for it to hold structure. I tried out several patterns for this but after trial and error i decided to just make my own. This was the first output of that. Ive made several sun hats since then for friends and family but i revised my pattern each time. Im happy to say that its pretty perfect now!!! COMES IN SIZES: S/M, L/XL BRIM: Regular (this) / Wide
Now, for a little edge. From the bio itself, “hardcore handmade,” Ilyang Ilyang’s pieces are strikingly head turners. Who knows? The cropped crochet vest might just be the next It-sweater in the coming months.
4. HOLY SWIM.PH (@holyswimph)
While we never know when our next jet-setting trip will be, it won’t hurt to lounge around the house in these knit bikini sets by Holy Swim. Trade your sheer cover-ups for these colorful crochet-kinis.
5. DE JAAV (@de_jaav)
De Jaav’s feed definitely gave us butterflies. Shorts with cut-outs, halter tops and lounge sets? Brb, adding everything else to cart!