- Unlimited voting is allowed.
- To vote again, just refresh the page after submitting your vote.
- Voting lasts until February 20 11:59 PM Philippine Time.
- Only one winner will be named per category.
- Official voting will ONLY be conducted via the NYLON Manila website polls.
- Vote buying, cheating, and any other methods used to gain an unfair advantage is strictly not allowed.
- The NYLON Manila team will have an auditor review all votes and take action on any anomalous votes (ie: spam, bots, etc).
- NYLON Manila will tabulate the votes once the voting period ends. Nominee with the most votes will be declared the winner in their respective category.
It has come to our attention that concerns have been raised regarding the voting on our website polls. We would like to clarify that the off percentages and the delay in the number of votes being counted is the result of the anti-cheating mechanisms in place with the 3rd party website we’ve partnered for the polls. There will be occasional delays in updating on the number of votes and off percentages but rest assured that as long as you vote properly and fairly, the vote will be counted towards the official tally. We thank you for your understanding.
Don’t forget to vote in the other polls:
Here Are The Nominees For Big, Bold, Brave Awards: We’re H3re